AT&T Opens Its Doors to a New Forum for Technology, Entertainment & Policy
AT&T is one of the nation’s leading investors — building networks and investing in communities, people, and jobs — as well as the nation’s first converged mobile content platform. The AT&T Forum brings together technology experts, policymakers, and organizations from around the nation to collaborate on ways to continue investment and innovation. The new center, located just two block from Union Station and roughly four blocks from the U.S. Capitol, features its own DIRECTV studio to serve as a place for conversation among communities, businesses, and organizations to revolutionize the way we live, work, and play.
The AT&T Forum includes the following features:
- AT&T Local Network Services (LNS) fiber to the business (FTTB).
- Unique, 1.6-inch raised cable management system under the carpet tiles to allow free-floating endless combinations of placement for power and data floor boxes.
- Interactive DIRECTV studio and control room with capability to deliver both live and recorded broadcasts.
- Touch-enabled presentation workspace on several large format video assets, including a pair of video walls and three, 98-inch, ultra-high definition displays.
- 4G/LTE services, serving as a mobility cell tower for the floor.
- DIRECTV studio designed and styled by Tiffany Brooks, designer and host of HGTV Smart Home.
- AT&T Forum Green Room designed and styled by HGTV.